Vsimple is seeking a mid to senior level Site Reliability Engineer to join our team, supporting our application as we scale to thousands of users.
We are looking for someone who has tackled scaling and performance challenges by improving both infrastructure and code. We are a small team, so you are a good fit if you want to make real foundational impact on the future of our platform.
Our application is built on Laravel and Vue, backed by Kubernetes. Experience with our application tech stack is not necessary, but working in containerized environments, preferably using Kubernetes is a must.
* Minimum 1-3 years experience collaborating with software development and/or devops teams.
* Have the ability to fully troubleshoot and solve production issues.
* Be kind, caring, and respectful.
* Own site performance and reliability, working daily writing code, configuring, and monitoring our infrastructure.
* Build automation around our infrastructure to support development efforts.
* Manage our monitoring and alerting services.
* PHP 7+ / Laravel 7+
We offer stock options, health/dental/vision insurance, IRA matching, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Please send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.